The Standing Working Groups (SWG) are small, thematically organized research groups within ISCHE, designed to coordinate research and discussion on a set topic, guided by specific research goals, for a set period of time. SWGs are automatically granted two parallel session slots on the programme of each ISCHE annual conference (in ISCHE by-laws).
Information on SWGs can be found here.
SWGs call for papers:
- Gendering local, national, regional, transnational and supra-national histories of education
- History of Knowledge in the History of Education
- Material Hermeneutics and Remediation as Challenges in Visual Studies in Histories of Education
- Notre tout puissant Empire du milieu: histories of secondary education
- Observatory for the History of Education
- The History of Educational Funding: Models, Debates and Policies in an International Perspective